CTET English Pedagogy 2021 (15 Marks)
M.C.Q. Of 'English Pedagogy'
1) A language teacher firstly, asks students to introduce themselves to each other in the class. Then she asks them to introduce their friend to each other. This activity will help them to increase
2) Literature should be included in language classroom because
3) A teacher makes her learners respond to her actions and speech only by bodily movements. What is this known as?
4) The language which is learnt from Environment without any explicit teaching is
CTET English Pedagogy 2021 mcq
5) In s language class students are memorizing the dialogues through drill and practice and the teacher is correcting their pronunciation, mistakes immediately. They are practicing the dialogues in chorus. The teacher is following the
6) The oral errors of the students can be best corrected if the teacher
7) As a pair activity the teacher gives her learners almost the same pictures and asks them to find the difference between the two pictures, ask each other questions to discover how the two pictures are different. This can be a
8) A student of class IV is having some problem in writing. She may have
CTET English Pedagogy 2021
9) It specifies the rules which govern the arrangement of words into phrases, clauses and sentences.
10) A teacher of class VI has labeled the classroom objects such as blackboard, door, window , fan,table, chair etc. in different languages (Hindi,English,Urdu,Sanskrit etc.) . Here the classroom as a whole
CTET English Pedagogy 2021 question and answer
11) The assessment process not only assesses students' learning but also assesses teachers' teaching process. This statement is
12) A teacher is facing the problem of students' poor spelling. She listed the probable causes for it and then decided to frame some steps to overcome it. This whole process is
13) Reading picture book means
14) Before starting a new chapter from a textbook, a teacher should at first focus on ......
15) Teacher asks learners to read aloud in the English class. This way of reading will