CTET English Pedagogy Question Paper September 2015(Answer key)
M.C.Q. Of 'CTET English Pedagogy'
1) A child in class II writes "I laik tu red a buk" instead of writing "I like to read a book." What does the child's writing show?
2) In a constructivist classroom, language learning should be based on
3) Reading comprehension is an ability to
4) A teacher has given a task to be done in groups. What will be the role of the teacher during this group work?
CTET English Pedagogy 2015 mcq
5) Which of the following type of questions in a test will be helpful in assessing the creativity of the learns?
6) Deficiency in the ability to write associated with impaired handwriting is a symptom of
7) In a role play a student at the end said, "This news report is presented by the reporter, Anshu and cameraman, Priya." The teacher said that instead of cameraman you should say cameraperson. It indicates that the teacher is using a
8) The theory of Universal Grammar was formulated by
CTET English Pedagogy 2015
9) Dictionary is a very important tool for learning a language. Which of the following is least important about the use of dictionary ?
10) Which of the following is a technique of assessment?
CTET English Pedagogy 2015 question and answer
11) Learning to speak in a second language does not involve
12) While developing writing skill among students, a language teacher should most importantly focus on
13) A teacher divided the students of class V into groups of six and provided each with a short story. Then she asked them to imagine, discuss and write the story with different ending. In this activity the teacher is developing their
14) Before starting a new lesson from the textbook, a teacher should focus on
15) As a pair activity the teacher gives her learners almost the same pictures and asks them to find the difference between the two pictures, ask each other questions to discover how the two pictures are different. This can be a
Get CTET 2015 (September) question paper (Paper 1).
This paper is very helpful for the preparation of CTET 2022.