CTET question paper and sovle 2016 18th September (Answer for ctet)
M.C.Q. Of 'CTET question paper and sovle 2016 18th September'
1) Which of the following is a characteristic of a gifted learner?
2) A teacher can enhance effective learning in her elementary classroom by
3) Which of the following statements about children are correct?
4) Which of the following is the most effective method to encourage conceptual development in students?
5) Primary school children will learn most effectively in an atmosphere
6) A child sees a crow flying past the window and says, "A bird." What does this suggest about the child's thinking?
i) The child has previously stored memories.
ii) The child has developed the concept of a 'bird'.
iv) The child has developed some tools of language to communicate her experience
7) What should a teacher tell her students to encourage them to do tasks with intrinsic motivation?
8) How can a teacher encourage her students to be intrinsically motivate towards learning for the sake of learning?
9) In an elementary classroom, an effective teacher should aim at the students to be motivated
10) Which of the following is an example of effective school practice?
11) The cephalocaudal principle development principle development explains how development proceeds from
12) Which of the following is a sensitive period pertaining to language development?
13) A 6 years old girl shows exceptional sporting ability. Both of her parents are sports persons, send her for coaching everyday and train her on weekends. Her capabilities most likely to be the result of an interaction between
14) Which of the following are secondary agents of socialization?
15) According to Lev Vygotsky, the primary cause of cognitive development is
16) In the context of Kohlberg's stages of moral reasoning, under which stage would the given typical response of a child fall?
"Your parents will be proud of you if you are honest. So you should be honest."
17) According to Jean Piaget, which of the following is necessary for learning ?
18) According to Jean Piaget, schema building occurs as a result of modifying new information to fit existing schemes and by modifying old schemes as per new information
These two processes are known as
19) In a progressive classroom setup, the teacher facilitates learning by providing an environment that
20) Howard Gardner's theory of Multiple Intelligence (MI) suggests that
21) A 5 years old girl talk to herself while trying to fold a T-shirt. Which of the following statements is correct in the context of the behaviour displayed by the girl?
22) 'Gender' is a/an
23) As a teacher, who firmly believes in social constructivist theory of Lev Vygotsky, which of the following methods would you prfer for assessing your students?
24) To cater to individual differences in his classroom, a teacher should
25) Assessment is purposeful if
26) According to NCF, 2005, the role of a teacher has to be
27) Research suggests that in a diverse classroom, a teacher's expectations from her students .... their learning.
28) Inclusion of children with special needs
29) "Having a diverse classroom with children from varied social, economic and cultural backgrounds enriches the learning experiences of all students."
This statement is