English Class Xii (The Proposal)
M.C.Q. Of 'The Proposal'
1) "I'm thinking of having a go", -- The speaker here means-
2) The name of Natalya's dog is --
3) Lomov and Natalya's second argument take place ---
4) ".... he's old and he's short in muzzle." --- The word "muzzle" means---
English Drama (The Proposal)
5) According to Natalya , Guess was -
6) Squeezer is the son of --
7) The name of the person who has got the best sort of dogs in the locality is --
8) Natalya does not like people who --
9) Guess ran neck-and-neck with
10) Natalya opines that the is no need to hang silly Guess as he is already --
The Proposal (Anton Pavlovich Chekhov)
11) On the day of Marushinsky hunt Squeezer worried a -
12) What is the second argument over ?
13) Natalya claims that Squeezer is better than Guess by ---
The proposal (Anton Chekbov)
14) According to Chubukov the faults in Guess is / are --
15) Why are Chubukov and Natalya concerned when lomov faints ?
16) When Lomov faints, Natalya pulls his ---
17) Lomov's dog has gone ---
18) Lomov said that Squeezer was --
19) Lomov claims his dog to be a/an ---
English Drama (proposal)
20) Lomov gave _________ to Mironov for his dog.