CTET English Pedagogy Question Paper 2015
M.C.Q. Of 'CTET English Pedagogy'
1) Who strongly maintains that language is learnt by imitation of stimuli and reinforcement of correct responses?
2) Under which activity do recognizing sounds and deducting meanings from them come?
3) During the process of language learning, students lack confidence in their pronunciation. How can one overcome this?
4) Which of the following is the highest level of cognitive ability?
CTET English Pedagogy 2015 mcq
5) Why is story telling most important in an English language class at primary level?
6) A good teacher is one who
7) Which of the following helps in learning the second language without using the printed text?
8) A person, who is a fluent speaker, is likely to possess
CTET English Pedagogy 2015
9) Which approach emphasizes interaction as the means and the goal of learning a language?
10) Maximum participation of students during teaching in a language classroom is possible through
CTET English Pedagogy 2015 question and answer
11) Dyslexia is an intellectual disability that negatively affects the understanding abilities in terms of
12) The Linguist, Noam Chomsky maintains that every child has an innate Language Acquisition Device (LAD) that he/she users for
13) The structural approach advocates
14) According to socio-cultural theory of Vygotsky
15) What is the main purpose of poetry recitation in a language classroom?
Get CTET 2015 (September) question paper (Paper 1).
This paper is very helpful for the preparation of CTET 2022.