Child Development & Pedagogy (Primary tet 2017)
M.C.Q. Of 'Child Development & Pedagogy'
1) A child knows 4 = 6-2. The child may be the stage
2) Inclusion of children with special needs
3) According to chomsky, an innate capacity to acquire language is the result of our uniquely human biological inheritance, which is called
4) By the word "individual" Wood worth has referred to
5) Which of these does not imply practical intelligence in the Triarchic theory
6) In the context of education, socialization means
7) Stages of developments are important for teacher to
8) A student modifies an essay in the book and then memorizes it. This is a process of
9) Which one of the following skills should be stressed more for mentally under-developed children?
10) Teaching of Geography and History of Murshidabad may be meaningful, quick and interesting if conducted together by an approach of
11) Gender is/an
12) Which one of the following characteristics is not related to organization of co-curricular activities in school?
13) In the case of learning law of Readiness corresponds to
14) 'Cockroach is not bird'. Starting a lesson on bird with such negative example was discouraged by
15) Which one of the following is best suited for emotional development of children?
16) A teacher always helps the students so that they can relate the knowledge acquired in one subject with another subject. It helps in
17) Sufficient number of questions are set on the same concept in a test. The test is
18) In teaching process student's performance is
19) The cephalocaudal principle of development explains how development proceeds from
20) Learning Assessment is purposeful if
যদি তোমাদের এগুলো ভালো লাগে তাহলে কোমান্ড কর আর শেয়ার কর। তাহলে আমি আরও লিখব তোমাদের জন্য ।