Shall I compare thee to a summer's day (Class XII)
M.C.Q. Of 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day'
1) 'Shall I compare to a summer's day?' is -
2) How many lines does a Shakespearean sonnet have?
3) How many sonnets has shakespeare written altogether ?
4) Shakespeare is known as the-'Bard of' --
M.C.Q Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
5) What form of sonnet is this ?
6) 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?' is -
7) The sonnet contains -
8) Who is the sonnet addressed to ?
9) shakespeare claims that the sonnet he penned for the young man is --
10) What is the controlling simile in the poem ?
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day questions and answers
11) The word 'temperate' means -
12) Rough winds in summer days destroy --
13) The fair youth's beauty surpasses the beauty of --
14) The poet compares his beloved a -
15) The 'darling buds' are shaken by rough winds in
16) How is the gold-complexion of the sun dimmed ?
17) The poet states that 'tair' --
18) Nature's changing course is --
19) The poet states that summer --
mcq for Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
20) The winds that blow in summer in shakespeare's Sonnet 18 are --