Primary tet previous exam (Child Development)
M.C.Q. Of 'Primary tet previous exam'
1) In which of the following stage do children become active members of their peer group?
2) "Development is a never ending process" this idea is associated with
3) 'Toy age' refers to
4) Which of the following is not a characteristic of early childhood?
Primary tet previous exam mcq
5) In late childhood period children understand the conversion of which physical entity?
6) Which of the following development tasks is not appropriate to the late childhood?
7) The current view of childhood assumes that
8) The best method to study growth and development of the child is
Primary tet previous exam for primary preparation
9) Term PSRN in development implies
10) The concept of developmental task was first used by
Primary tet previous exam question and answer
11) Development of concepts is primarily a part of
12) Heredity is considered as a social structure
13) Human development is based on certain principles. Which of the following is not a principle of human development?
14) Human development is the product joint contribution of both
15) Character is developed by
16) Child development is defined as field of study that
17) The part of the brain which is induced by Emotional stimuli is
18) Human personality is the result of
19) Which of the following is a principle of development?
Primary tet previous exam questions and answers (mcq)
20) Which of the following is predominantly heredity related factor?